Parrots help you with the dishes (don’t worry, he had his own bowl for bathing).
- Step one: Fly in the way!
- Step two: Plaster yourself all over everything so work grinds to a halt.
- Step three: Shake your feathers dry on the already clean dishes.
They guard your feet.
They’re really good at remodelling.
- But your productivity goes down.
They make enormous messes so you’re never bored.
- ‘Surely if we like millet this much, you’ll love sleeping in it even more?’
And they play games.
- Like chase.
Truly, they’re bent on helping you do everything.
But the quiet moments are the best.
- Such as when they’re stuffing their faces.